Swedish Dishcloth: Oops I Cleaned It Again
It's Britney b*tch!
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. These dishcloths are made of the same materials. 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton. This marvellously absorbent dishcloth from Sweden is a wonder in the kitchen. They absorb 15 times their own weight and dry very quickly.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass (streak-free)
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Bleach safe
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks
Measures 6.5" x 8"